We are open since 23rd of April 2020! With the guidelines and help from “Corona Oral Health Guide”, we are safe to work. What does this mean for you as a patient?
There is a plan made to safeguard social distancing of 1,5 meters and we kindly ask for your compliance. In order to enforce proper safety measures you may be asked to wait outside. We will do our best to avoid this.
An important consideration when visiting us is to come alone whenever possible. We kindly ask you to come at the time of your appointment and not earlier to ensure proper social distancing. Also we ask you to wear a mouthcap when entering our practice.
Upon entering our practice, we ask that you disinfect and sanitize your hands with hand alcohol. This can be found by the front desk reception area. Afterwards you can proceed to the operatory to wash your hands with soap and water and start the oral rinse protocol (rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide). Unfortunately we cannot greet your arrival with a handshake anymore. If possible please refrain from using our washrooms as well as brushing your teeth in the office. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Due to the exceptional circumstances we had to adjust our appointment scheduling. We can no longer schedule Dentist check-ups combined with the Dental Hygienist appointments. The Dental Hygienist will determine any follow up appointments with the Dentist as needed and required.
We hope to see you soon and assist you in the best way possible. Best wishes from the Team at Tandartsenpraktijk Jesse
• Do you have corona at this moment?
• Do you or any members of your household (roommate/family members) have corona?
• If you had corona have you recovered within the last two weeks?
• Do you have any of the following symptoms? cold/flu, sneezing, coughs, sore throat, shortness of breath, tightness in chest, fever (temperature above 38 degrees)
• Do any members of your household (roommate/family members) have symptoms associated with corona?
• Are you at home self-isolating?
• Do you live in a nursing home?
• Do you have an autoimmune disorder or disease?
• Are you immunocompromised or taking any medications for immune suppression?
• Are you currently or have been recently treated by an Oncologist?
• Have you visited a Doctor or Specialist in the last 6 weeks? If so for what reason?
• Are you in good health at this moment?
We accept new patients:
Since July 29th 2019 our team has been expanded with dentist Jetske Wiegers. She is looking forward having you as her new patient.
Frequently asked questions
Who do I contact when I have a question regarding my invoice?
If you have a question about your invoice you can contact the billing service Infomedics at 036 – 20 31 900 or www.infomedics.nl.
How do I cancel my appointment?
Appointments can be cancelled two working days in advance without penalty by telephone, email or through our website. Please note appointments cannot be cancelled by the SMS service.
How can I alter my address or personal details?
Can I receive a copy of my invoice or a new original invoice?
Once a bill is sent to your house address we do not have the original invoice in our system. We therefore advise you to contact Infomedics and they can arrange to send you a new invoice. 036 – 20 31 900 of www.infomedics.nl
Can I reply to a text message?
SMS messages are automatically generated messages. It is not possible reply. If you want to cancel your appointment, please inform us by phone or email, at least two working days prior to your appointment. For more information see our Cancellation Policy