Update June 23, 2021 corona measures
As of June 26, 2021, some relaxations will take place in practice following the guideline “Corona Oral Health Guide”:
- Wearing of a face mask in the waiting room will no longer be mandatory as of June 26.
- We are able to combine the dental checkup and oral hygiene appointments. Where possible, the dentist will perform the checkup during the oral hygiene appointment.
- The other measures, as described below, continue to apply.
Update December 14, 2020 corona measures
Dental practices are part of essential health care and will remain open for both regular and emergency treatments.
With the guidelines and help from “Corona Oral Health Guide”, we are safe to work. What does this mean for you as a patient?
There is a plan made to safeguard social distancing of 1,5 meters and we kindly ask for your compliance. In order to enforce proper safety measures you may be asked to wait outside. We will do our best to avoid this.
An important consideration when visiting us is to come alone whenever possible. We kindly ask you to come at the time of your appointment and not earlier to ensure proper social distancing. Also we ask you to wear a facemask when entering our practice.
Upon entering our practice, we ask that you disinfect and sanitize your hands with hand alcohol. This can be found by the front desk reception area. Afterwards you can proceed to the operatory to wash your hands with soap and water and start the oral rinse protocol (rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide). Unfortunately we cannot greet your arrival with a handshake anymore. If possible please refrain from using our washrooms as well as brushing your teeth in the office. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Due to the exceptional circumstances we had to adjust our appointment scheduling. We can no longer schedule Dentist check-ups combined with the Dental Hygienist appointments. The Dental Hygienist will determine any follow up appointments with the Dentist as needed and required.
As of December 1st, wearing a face mask is mandatory in all public indoor areas. We kindly request you to wear one when entering the practice and in the waiting room. If you do not have a face mask with you, you can request one at the desk.
We hope to see you soon and assist you in the best way possible. Best wishes from the Team at Tandartsenpraktijk Jesse.
- Do you have corona at this moment?
- Do you or any members of your household (roommate/family members) have corona?
- If you had corona have you recovered within the last two weeks?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms? cold/flu, sneezing, coughs, sore throat, shortness of breath, tightness in chest, fever (temperature above 38 degrees)
- Do any members of your household (roommate/family members) have symptoms associated with corona?
- Are you at home self-isolating?
- Do you live in a nursing home?
- Do you have an autoimmune disorder or disease?
- Are you immunocompromised or taking any medications for immune suppression?
- Are you currently or have been recently treated by an Oncologist?
- Have you visited a Doctor or Specialist in the last 6 weeks? If so for what reason?
- Are you in good health at this moment?